Suresight is a scope shader inspired by the holographic sight from Half-Life: Alyx.
Creating an illusion of holographic depth with any patterns you want.
- Mainly designed to work with VRChat avatars.
- Many settings to mess with, it also works perfectly with animations to create some really dynamic scopes for any futuristic gun.
- Each scope can be layered with no issues in visibility or conflicts with each other.
- Has a distance transition parameter, have the scope dynamically scale out as you get closer (or animate it).
- You get the full working Suresight Shader designed for VRChat but it should work anywhere (within Unity).
-Many different settings allow you to create any scope you want.
- 17 premade scope prefabs that you can freely use and edit.
- Free and Commercially available for any project or product.
- License CC Attribution 4.0: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- You can put it on finished products like commercial VRChat avatars, digital products, games, etc. You MUST credit this page or https://nebulaanimations.com/ if the shader is used in your product.
- You cannot resell this product as a standalone thing.
- You are allowed to make public VRChat avatars with the asset.
- I am not responsible for breaking your project if you import the asset wrong, it is advised you take a backup of your project before attempting to install it.
Commission Created for Liindy:
Discord: Nebula Animations#0001
Additional Shader masks and designs by Demechi#4260 https://twitter.com/TheDemechius
Inspiration from Half-Life: Alyx
The full working Scope Shader, Full Commercial rights (CC Attribution License, see terms)